A new restaurant just came to town here in Athens called HG Grill. I was recently lamenting that Athens doesn't have an Asian restaurant as top notch as Oriental Palace, and then this place came along. This past weekend, some guys from Rockville came down to do a little work around the preschool and so we all went out to eat Saturday night. I walked in and saw a large buffet with steam rising from the serving dishes (always a good sign at a buffet;) and thought, "You know this place might be a good as Matthew and Kristy were saying." They had been raving about it for the last week or so. HG Grill also offers a hibachi option and has many different types of sushi and sashimi. I never know exactly what I'm eating with the sushi, but I've found I like the ones that have more orange colors in them than green. So when my faithful blog followers come visit me (cough) I'll have to take you out to my new favorite restaurant!
On a sidenote, the preschool graduation is scheduled for May 18th. Each class participates and the graduates get to wear caps/gowns and receive diplomas. Needless to say things at the preschool have been busy finishing out the school year, getting ready for graduation, and playing around with ideas for summer themes. One exciting note, the icecream lady stopped by the other day and has officially added us to her route. So we will be enjoying icecream treats once a week this summer and the cool music her van plays!
No comments:
Post a Comment