Hi all,
So I have now finished my summer course, Statistics. It was all right, not my favorite class but it wasn't one I dreaded. I am still working at KinderCare part-time. This job has really grown on me, probably because I know most of the kids in the center now, and I like going to work. Last week I had the opportunity to work with the oldest kids in the center (1st -5th grade) and it was a very interesting experience. Monday and Friday were the worst days but the other three weren't bad. It was nice to be with children who were potty-trained and could talk in complete sentences! I could also joke around more because they were old enough to understand mild sarcasm...tehe. So this week, I've been going in at 2 so in the mornings I have lots of time to myself, which I love. Yesterday, I helped Mark and Ashley move to their new place. It was hot but good. Sydney helped too. They had Jimmy Johns for lunch and I had Taco Bell. 'Sigh' so good!!
Oh yes, here are those wedding pictures I promised in my last post:

Bob and Jenny (awww)

The Koch women: Sharon, me, Mom
Bob, Jenny and her siblings: Matt, Jake, Michelle

Bob and his guys: Jake, Caleb, Matt, Mark, Bob, Dang, Nic, Matt, Mike

The flowers.

Those of us who can roll our tongues: Sharon, Grace, Rustin, Matt, me

And here's another picture of Grace because she's just that cute!
So in other news, I wrecked the Buick last month and got a new car the next weekend, which was good. So the short version is I was turning left off of a four lane road onto a less busy road. I was in the intersection, light turned yellow, waited for oncoming traffic to stop, turned, and...my bumper disappeared. Yep, accidents are not fun. So wear your seatbelts, have car insurance, and don't trust oncoming traffic at stoplights. So after the accident I had A LOT of down time while the police man got all his information, so I called Sarah (roommate) and we ate some tacos and listened to music while we waited for the tow guy. Oh, and we took some pictures!

Side view

Front view

Back view (whilst being towed)
So that's about it for this month. I guess we did have a WWI of our own at the Koch family Father's Day (that is Water War I). We all brought our squirt guns, super soakers, and filled up about 500 water balloons and blasted each other for a couple hours. It..was...awesome!!!!!
Ok now I'm really done. See ya!
1 comment:
yo susie ;)
Post a Comment