Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer 2011

Well, the semester is over and I am done with school (for awhile:). I have graduated and am waiting to receive that little piece of paper that says I can officially brainwash children....hehe.... Seriously though, I really enjoyed college but am ready to be done. Student teaching went wonderful and I learned a LOT from my cooperating teacher (the master teacher I taught under). Sometimes I miss my students but I'm sure they will survive without me. It would be kind of fun to visit them sometime. We'll see.

So let's see, what does my summer to-do list include: attend the Koch Father's Day Super Soaker/Water Balloon Extravaganza and soak my uncles and cousins, help Dad build an amazing swingset (that includes a whole lot more than just swings), play with ("cough" I mean supervise) my two nieces, play with Jessi, wade in the creek, read lots of books, buy lots of books (I love having a job where buying books is not only acceptable but encouraged!!), play volleyball with friends and family, help Mom around the house/yard, and I should probably find a job.

Adios,
Su Dodge

No comments: