Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Prayer Request
So I found out the other day that I will be filling in as the director-coordinator since Melissa and Jim are moving. I begin this position next week. I would definitely appreciate prayers for a smooth transition for the teachers and parents. Since this leaves us one teacher short, a new preschool teacher is being hired, quickly. She could also use lots of prayers as she transitions into life in Athens and working at the preschool. October has been kind of an overwhelming month filled with drama, which I loathe. Over the past year or so, I've become a lot more aware of how Satan is trying to hack away at our church. And it seems like he's using the tactic of chipping away at our unity and sowing seeds of discord. I think our church and other denominations could use much prayer for unity and strength to stand up for the Truth. I know these are heavier items than I usually write about, but felt burdened to share what has been on my heart for awhile. When I get discouraged, I just have to keep reminding myself, "For with God nothing shall be impossible." (Luke 1:37)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Susan,
I will be praying for you in your new position! I am sure you will do well!
Thanks for the reminder to pray for our church/es everywhere. Yes, Satan is at work, that is for sure. Sometimes being in a smaller congregation, we can his affects more, as our church is targeted. Praying,,,,,
Love & miss you!!!!
Jackie Mama
(just had to sign off that way, hope it makes you smile! )
Prayers heading south!
Greg
Susan,
Our prayers are with you and all the Athens congregation.
sniff...lil sprout is all growed up. you'll do great, even if it doesn't feel like it at times, God has a way of filling in all our inadequacies!
love you and praying!
Post a Comment